Sunday, October 4, 2009

Keep Yourself Alive...



On the first Sunday in a lot of weeks, I have nothing planned…that brings me here, to a blog. Something I never really thought of myself doing for many reasons. I’m not the most talented or clever writer, I apologize in advance for any boring entries, I’m quite the rookie (and my grammar is less than stellar). Also, after a split, a person from my past mentioned me by name but also criticized and questioned my goals and my personal opinion in his blog. This was not cool and most of all I took it as being pretty hurtful….so none of that here.

So why am I doing this?

After talking to a good friend about it, I said “why the hell not?” (Sorry I have a “mouth like a trucker” according to my mom). I’ve been through counseling a few points in my life and one thing I’ve always been advised to do is journal. I found it especially helpful in those situations when you need to sort it out. What is “it” you ask? I’m not too sure but here I am starting a blog. Don’t worry this won’t be me crabbing about life, or anything else too negative. I’d like to share the things that I think people can relate to and things I am interested in.

If you keep up with me, you’ll read about crafting (I just launched my own Art Fire and Etsy Stores), cooking (I’m always wanting to share new recipes I try or make my own) and learn a little about a me.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment