Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dani Fascinator



Waking up to good news is well, great!
This morning I got a call from my pal in Maine. I recently made her a custom flower and feather fascinator for a 40's themed event at Colby College. Aside from the usual chat, she also wanted to tell me about the numerous compliments she got on her hairpiece! I was so excited to hear how many people liked it and asked where she got it (great advertising). She also sent me pictures of how it looked in her hair and she (of course) looked beautiful. Photographers from the Colby newspaper also snapped some pictures of her hair too, I can't wait to see that either!

I also made a bunch of pieces for her peacock Halloween costume, I'm eager to see everything come together for the costume. Just sharing some good news on this lovely Sunday morning!

Thanks Dani!

1 comment: