Friday, April 16, 2010

Flowers & Feathers!

Here I am last day of my unplanned vacation….and unemployment. I’m both happy to go back to work but sad to go back to work. Over the past two weeks I’ve done a ton and slept a little. Finally this morning I was finally able to sleep past 7:30am, figures right?

It’s less than 4 months until I get married, and I’m really happy I had this time to make all the stuff I needed to make. Aside from a bunch of jewelry, I finally got around to making my hairpiece and my wedding party’s hairpieces. I’m actually really happy with the way they both turned out.

Orange dahlia and feather clips for the bridesmaids (I love color!)

Vintage silk camellia with feather and pearl clip for myself, I used one of my grandma's deco style earrings for the center. I'm still practicing the birdcage veil but it should be done soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment