Monday, November 2, 2009

What A Pheasant Surprise!

After a fun filled day of exploring an amazing handmade and ethnic craft store and making our way through miles of corn maze, we came home to a welcome surprise. I had my first Etsy sale! I’ve sold things to friends and at craftshows, but this was my first “official” online transaction. I sold the pictured pheasant feather headband. I just wanted to share the good news, and I’m hoping that this will be a new trend!

Also, this morning I won a random drawing for Twitter followers from welovecolors.com. It’s an awesome place to find any kind of tights and leggings. I’m so excited to get my mystery tights. I’ll be sure to post pics of them when I receive them!

I'll be posting a lot more this week, I have a lot to share!

~FT

No comments:

Post a Comment