Sunday, December 6, 2009

Waters Craft Show


Yesterday was the big craft show that I’ve been preparing for… and it went pretty well. We had a great spot and my display looked amazing! I was also really happy with the amount of items I had in stock. Over all I sold 1 pair of earrings and 2 headbands. Although I did sell enough for the show and supplies to pay for themselves, I still don’t think it was the right audience. No worries though, every show I get to meet other great artisans, and get to talk to fellow crafters. Maybe next year I’ll have my butt ready for a holiday gift bazaar, but for the time being, I still have a ton of stuff to get listed online!

Check out my pictures from the show here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Any sale is a good sale. The booth did look really great. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate it! Also, if you have any craft show/sales success tips please let me know! Happy Holidays Theresa!

    ReplyDelete